Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Sound Reminiscent


Despite our sound being attached it's evident many more hours will be spend matching the changes of  the beats to the changes of scenes, regardless of this however we cannot fully finish editing the sound until our clip is shortened down even more so as it will only distort the sound we have already edited.
At the moment the clip reaches around 2:50; it had Kelly and I head in hands figuring out which shots to shorten/ cut out.

The only risks we run is if we shorten certain clips such as the opening title montage and the close up of Keeley too short we may completely ruin the impact it has for the audience.
Not forgetting we still are yet to organise our production company. (However I believe we plan on keeping it simple text due to the restrictions we have concerning time)

Notwithstanding all this, I think good progress has been made regarding editing considering how fast approaching our deadline is.


No comments:

Post a Comment